Carter's Play Place was born out of seeing a void in our local community for a truly inclusive play place for Kiddos with all abilities. We are truly passionate in creating a great atmosphere for both children and adults to be themselves in a warm, inviting environment. We invite our community to participate in our journey and help guide us to reach the highest level of potential we know we can reach together. Thank you so much for checking out our page and your interest in Carter's Play Place.
Carter’s Play Place creates a community through celebrating life experiences for each individual by inspiring connection and embracing inclusive play for ALL!
Manager of Carter’s Play Place
Assistant Manager will:
· Supervises all Play Specialists
· Works closely with the Manager and Play Specialists to ensure day to day business operations are run efficiently
· Assists with creating the work schedule for staff
· Responsible for coordinating events
· Fills in for the Manager and Play Specialists when needed
· Maintains a safe, secure and healthy workplace by establishing, following and enforcing policies and procedures
· Ensures opening and closing checklists are being completed
· Responsible for equipment safety, including:
o Ensuring equipment checks are being completed
o Reporting any issues to the Manager
· Responsible for Carter’s Play Place inventory
o Office supplies
o Cleaning supplies
o Kitchen supplies
o Party supplies
· Provides input and recommendations for marketing
· Ensures customers have a positive and memorable experience at Carter’s Play Place
o Engaging and interacting with child(ren)
o Engaging and interacting with parents or guardians
· Assists with customer resolution, ensuring all customers are satisfied with their service
· Any other duties requested by Carter’s Play Place
· Minimum high school diploma or certificate of equivalency required
· Minimum one (1) year of experience of customer service preferred, management experience a plus
· Meets all company mandated requirements. Including:
o CPR/First Aid/Blood Borne Pathogens Certifications
o Criminal Background Check
· Provides and cooperates with Carter’s Play Place in obtaining all documentation required
· Able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with customers, families, and coworkers
· Display maturity and sound judgment to work with materials of a confidential nature
· Kind, compassionate and caring nature
· Excellent verbal and writing skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Positive attitude
The employee must:
2. Hear (both in person and using a telephone);
4. Use hands to manipulate, handle or feel;
5. Reach with hands and arms and
6. Lift and/or move up to five (5) pounds.
1. Stand, walk, stoop or kneel and
2. Lift and/or move up to ten (10) pounds.
1. Climb and/or straddle and
2. Lift and/or move up to twenty (20) pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an office environment in which the noise level is usually low to moderate. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions as well as Client residences in which the noise levels are usually moderate.
Once filled out, email to: email@example.com